I know I posted a recipe for homemade baked mac and cheese last week, but this one is a more creamier version and less of a casserole than the other one, as it doesn’t have any egg to bind it together. It’s just as delicious and hits the spot anytime you’re craving something cheesy, gooey and delicious.
Creamy Mac and Cheese
- 1 box of pasta, you can use macaroni, penne, radiatore, whatever your preference is
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheese, cheddar or mozzarella
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard powder or 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup butter
- Salt, pepper, Nature’s seasoning
- Cook your pasta in salted water, drain
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a casserole dish or pan
- Add butter and cheese to dish, then the pasta and seasonings. Stir very well.
- Pour milk over pasta and stir again.
- Sprinkle with more cheese if you’d like
- Bake for 20 mins with the lid on, and 10 minutes with the lid off. The lid is actually optional but I like to use it so my pasta doesn’t burn
- Serve hot! Also keeps well in the fridge for a few days