These are a twist on sweet potato casserole. These directions are for one large or two medium sized sweet potatoes, simply double or triple the recipe if you want to make more!
- 1 large sweet potato or 2 medium sized
- 1.5 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 large marshmallows
- 1/8 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Wash your taters well and then pierce them with a fork one or twice. You can either microwave for approximately 10 minutes or bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees. They need to be soft inside
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Measure butter, brown sugar and pecans if using them into a bowl. Carefully scoop out the insides of the potato into the bowl and mush it all together.
5. Scoop the mixture back into the potato skins. Top with a marshmallow or two and back for 20 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown
Enjoy! Let me know if you like this recipe