This is great as an appetizer, a yummy meal or as a late night snack! I love this because it has so many different flavors and textures and you can customize it for any appetite. It’s veggies and dip served up on a convenient flaky crust. These are just the vegetables I like on mine, feel free to add your own favorites or skip some.
Easy Veggie Pizza
1 can refrigerated Pillsbury crescent rolls
1 packet of Ranch dressing mix or Lipton’s Vegetable Soup Mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 diced red bell pepper, green pepper, or yellow
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
1/4 cup diced red onion
1/4 cup diced fresh tomato
1/4 cup diced carrots
1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Mix sour cream with dressing/soup mix and refrigerate for one hour
- Lay out the crescent rolls flat on a greased baking sheet, if you angle them right they’ll make a rectangle
- Bake according to directions, remove from oven when your crust turns light golden brown
- Once crust is cool, spread your sauce over it and sprinkle your veggies
- Sprinkle the cheese over top of the veggies
- I recommend letting this chill for at least 30 mins so the flavors can blend together, but if you can’t wait then slice it up and serve!
This will keep in the fridge for at least a day or two before the veggies start to soften. I suggest using all fresh veggies, canned or frozen just don’t have that yummy vegetable crunch, or the nutrients!